Tuesday, April 20, 2010

April Showers Bring May.....REWARDS!!

If you have ever thought about being a hostess for Thirty-One, NOW is the time to do it!! For the month of May, hostess' receive DOUBLE the rewards! You do not want to miss out on this AMAZING offer!!

Hosting a party is so EASY!! All you have to do is invite your friends..and I will do the rest!!

Host a May party, $500 or more, and earn twice the credit!! Instead of $75 in wonderful Thirty-One products, you will have $150!!! Talk about a shopping spree!!! ...and your guests have the option to add our handy dandy all-in-one organizer for only $5 with any $31 purchase!!!
**Customer Special**

**Hostess Special**

I LOVE Thirty-One and I LOVE helping my hostesses have super parties!! Nothing is more exciting than helping people shop for free!!

The first 5 people who book a party from my blog will also receive a FREE Thermal Lunch Tote or Zipper Pouch...my gift to you!!

Jessica Warren, Consultant
Thirty-One Gifts
www.mythirtyone.com/jessica31
warrenj382@gmail.com
513.843.4883

Like it? Place an order!
Love it? Host a party!
Want it all? Become a consultant!!


No comments:

Post a Comment