Monday, April 12, 2010

So Easy...A Caveman Can Do It!!

Dear Friends and Family,

I'd love for you to participate in my Online Mystery Hostess opportunity! It is VERY simple; all it will require is copying and pasting the text below! YOU could earn all of the hostess rewards from this party just by inviting your friends to shop online! Here are the details:

- Copy and Paste the text below into an e-mail

- Send this e-mail to at least 15 of your friends (the more the merrier) but make sure to include me (cc me on your email) so I will know who is participating!

- A few days before the online party closes, send out a reminder e-mail (sometimes people need these!)

- That's IT...no strings attached!

- Feel free to personalize the text below! :)

This is a great time to share Thirty-One with your friends and family because of the April special…FREE shipping on orders $50 or more!!

The day the party closes, I will have my son Jonas, draw one name out of a bag and that LUCKY person will receive all of the hostess rewards! The rewards could really add up- imagine getting cute Thirty-One products for FREE. Aside from the possibility of earning these rewards, you will be helping my small business to grow and introducing Thirty-One to the people in your life.

I hope you will all participate and I can't wait to see who wins! The more people who participate, the higher the sales…and the better your hostess rewards will be! Thank you! If the party reaches $500, you will receive $75 in FREE product, 3 half price items and 10% off anything else!! :)…and it just gets better from there!!

Copy and paste the following text (center it and forward in a fun color!):

I am hosting an online party for

Thirty-One Gifts!!

But, there's no need to get dressed and drive over...just log on to your computer in your cozy PJ’s!

Go to my consultant Jessica’s Website

http://www.mythirtyone.com/jessica31

and look at all of the PERSONALIZED items that Thirty-One has to offer!

With Mother's Day, showers, weddings, graduations and teacher gifts just around the corner, it is the perfect time to shop!

Click here to shop directly from Online Mystery Party

Shipping? No worries!!

For the month of April shipping is FREE when you spend $50 or more!! Spend $50 (monogramming included!) and Thirty-One will ship directly to your door for FREE!

April Customer Special

Look over all of the wonderful choices.

Please place your order online anytime between today and Wednesday, April 21st in order to count towards my online party! :)

Thanks for looking over these great products!! I think you will love the quality and value of all of these items as much as I do.

For questions regarding ordering, hosting your own party, or becoming a consultant, please contact:

Warrenj382@gmail.com or 513.843.4883

Happy Shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment